środa, 24 lipca 2019

KARTKA Z KWIATAMI- DT Heartfelt Creations


Hi friends.
Today I come back with my inspiration for






Instructions: Card size is 4.25 x 5.50". I cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper 8.50 x 5.50" and folded to create card base. I cut mat layers using the Eyelet rectangle & Basics die from the blue paper in the Cherry Blossom paper collection and glued them to the base. I cut out decorative frames from the paper collection using the Album Tags and Accents Die and glued on the center. The center is decorated with a tag cut from the paper collection. I glued it with 3d squares. The inside of the card is decorated with colored paper.
I stamped the leaves from the Classic Rose collection on green paper using Leaf Green ink. I cut them with the coordinating die. The flowers are created from the Oakberry Lane Blossoms collection. I placed them on a layer of gauze. To create large flowers, stamp them on Art Foam Paper using Memento Dandelion ink and cut with the coordinating dies from the collection. You will need 3 petals for each flower. I painted them with oil pastels and formed with a hot iron. Make a hole in the middle and insert the stamens. Add glue to each petal and bottom of the flower.
To create medium and small flowers, stamp them on Art Foam Paper using Memento Dandelion ink and cut with the coordinating dies from the collection. You will need 2 petals for each medium flower and three petals for each small flower. I painted them with oil pastels and formed with a hot iron. Make a hole in the middle and insert the stamens. Add glue to each petal and bottom of the flower.
Glue the flowers and leaves to the card as pictured.
Products Used
Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper CollectionHCDP1-2100
Eyelet Rectangle & Basics DieHCD2-7189
Ticket and Tags DieHCD1-7201
Album Tags and Accents DieHCD1-7202
Rock Candy Stamens-SmallHCS1-459-4
Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium (Wire Stem)HCS1-457-3
Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3842
Oakberry Lane Blossoms DieHCD1-7200
3D Blossoms Shaping MoldHCFB1-469
Classic Rose Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3752
Classic Rose DieHCD1-7110
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - WhiteHCPP1-468
Art Foam Paper-10 PackHCFS1-465
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf GreenRACP436

I hope you like my creation.
Don't forget to visit Heartfelt Creation blog for instruction,
where you can find beautiful papers, dies,stamps and much much more.

Thank you for your visit.
Bożena/BBart


1 komentarz: